• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNIllusalBlade

getting 30 letters to submit the resource.

Keywords:
blade, strike, slash, illusion, mirror, flame,
Contents

BTNIllusalBlade (Icon)

Reviews
09:40, 15th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Well, it's a bit simple, mainly because a weird yellow glow is taking most of the space, but the sword seems to be of sufficient quality. Anyway, it's certainly useful.

M

09:40, 15th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Well, it's a bit simple, mainly because a weird yellow glow is taking most of the space, but the sword seems to be of sufficient quality. Anyway, it's certainly useful.

Level 15
wizard in diablo 3 has a similiar skill =P
seems you do D3 icons even if you don't want to... =DDD

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
------------------------------------
1:Looks nice,
2:But for some reason i cant quite make anything out accept the sword, which looks like its being overlapped by the golden mist.
3:Overall the definition of this needs to be put into proportion.

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not, your choice.)
Army-of-pandas.

Level 6
Review,
1:Looks nice,
2:But for some reason i cant quite make anything out accept the sword, which looks like its being overlapped by the golden mist.
3:Overall the definition of this needs to be put into proportion.

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not, your choice.)
Army-of-pandas.
I dis-concur. The sword is all that needs to be really sharp for this particular icon. Also: your numbering skills make me laugh.

I would, however, recommended a little more definition on the bit of mist in front of the blade. I'll give you 5/5 now, though.
:infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up: (5/5) (see?)

Last edited:
Level 36
I think this icon would look good two different ways: You see the end of the blade, and some special effects, and it would make a good ability icon, or, you see most of the blade, and it would make a good item icon.

In its current state, this icon is neither of those. For some reason what's supposed to be the center of focus (the blade) is off on the side, and you can only see a little bit of it. I suggest you move the blade more towards the center, and use more coherent special effects (such as a trail of fire or magic or whatever you want behind the sword) because the current ones just seem like a huge blob of magic encompassing the blade.

I'll rate this a 3 for now.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
I dis-concur. The sword is all that needs to be really sharp for this particular icon. Also: your numbering skills make me laugh.

I would, however, recommended a little more definition on the bit of mist in front of the blade. I'll give you 5/5 now, though.
:infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up: (5/5) (see?)

Sorry but um, im not laughing. theres nothing wrong with my numbering skills if there is as i see them then your blind.