• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Covenant Hunter icon.

Hunters are actually a large collection of worm-like creatures that merge to form the body structure of Hunters. They wear near-impenetrable armor, and an even more invincible shield, and wield Fuel Rod Cannons. Hunters are easily the most powerful of all Covenant infantry, and nearly always appear in pairs.
I swear to you, my 2nd last Halo icon I will be uploading any time soon.

A very heavily edited screenshot icon of a Halo Hunter model I got. The model itself is by GotGunz, but I don't really think he is active, and plus he did make his models pubicly (see his modelling thread, very hard to find though). The textures are by me and Fingolfin(donated his Furbolg texture to the UTM).

I won't be uploading the model. Suggestions on improvements would help.

Keywords:
Hunter, Mkgalekgo...somethingsomethingshit, Blue thick armor, Big unknown allow invincible shield, Fuel Rod Cannon, Covenant, Orange small worms, Halo
Contents

BTNHunter (Icon)

Reviews
23:22, 11th Dec 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Nobody can tell what this is supposed to be.

M

23:22, 11th Dec 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Nobody can tell what this is supposed to be.