• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHolyStrengthen

Holy version of the Strengthen icon.

OLD:
140841-albums1858-picture14154.png

NEW:
140841-albums1858-picture14158.png

Keywords:
Strength, warrior, might, power, magic, holy, buff, spell, hero, unleash, demon, demonic,
Contents

BTNHolyStrengthen (Icon)

Reviews
11:14, 8th Jul 2009 zombie2279: I don't like the fact that I can only see the shape of an object in perspective added, but you definitely brought out the maximum of this icon.

M

11:14, 8th Jul 2009
zombie2279: I don't like the fact that I can only see the shape of an object in perspective added, but you definitely brought out the maximum of this icon.

Level 9
you are really great in making that lighteffects!!!
may you could make the cross a bit bigger that the top goes in the head, the left and right part in the arms and the bottom part more down.
i think this icon would get a better effect if the lighteffects would souround the body. i mean it would be cool if some lightwaves would come in the fron of the body.
i would also zoom it it more in that you mostly see the upper body atm it looks a bit froggy :D

well i always type sooo much... i hope it doesnt seem that i dislike your icons. its more like ... your icons are an insperation for my mind and just want to tell you some of my ideas that came up due this.