• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHolyAuraREQUEST1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The first of my deluge of requested icons.

Please do not comment/rate until all four have been uploaded.

Give credits and don't modify without my permission!

Keywords:
Holy, Aura, Knight, Paladin, Glow, Regeneration
Contents

BTNHolyAuraREQUEST1 (Icon)

Reviews
09:58, 29th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Taking both the object and the effect around it into account, we can conclude that the whole concept is very simple. First of all, you will have to make the person in the middle make a lot less look like the guy used...

M

09:58, 29th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Taking both the object and the effect around it into account, we can conclude that the whole concept is very simple. First of all, you will have to make the person in the middle make a lot less look like the guy used on warning symbols, that would require complete reworking and details added afterwards. The glow effect looks like a mixture of grain molten plastic of some sort, you will have to pull a lot more obvious details on that too.

Rejected until updated.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:You can see the smudge lines.
2:Kinda looks like a painting.
3:Needs more contrast in color.
4:More definition in the icon as the icons name. "Holyaura"
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas