• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHheart

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I'm cleaning up my computer, deleting all unecessary files etc... So, I thought i'd upload two icons that's just been laying on my harddrive gathering dust and see how it goes!

And if it's not good enough, well, we'll see :p

Give cred if used!

Keywords:
Heart
Contents

BTNHheart (Icon)

Reviews
11:44, 15th Apr 2011 Pyramidhe@d: I dont know where you think this is going to be used in.

M

11:44, 15th Apr 2011
Pyramidhe@d: I dont know where you think this is going to be used in.

Level 9
Sorry for late reply everyone!

Q & A
Q: Hmmm, seems fairly random. What did you intend to use this for in the past? Was it linked to a custom ability youve made?
A: I intended to use this as a spell for my own use in my own maps, and I thought i'd share it with the hive simply. Fairly random as it may seem, it could be usefull for someone out there!

Q:What is this.
A: It's an icon.

Q:This my friends, is a yu-gi-oh card
Nah joking, but thats what it reminded me of, but yeah I gotta agree with the others on this, what, exactly is it?
A: Lol, It actually looks like it a bit xD
I can see how it reminds you of it ;)
It's an icon made for a spell used in my own map. I just uploaded it if someone out there might wanna use it. Could be usefull to someone, and I guess to most ppl, it's just something random :p

And to everyone sayin I did a good job, Thank you very much! Took a while to make actually x) And thanks for everyone's support!