• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHeroHighbornePriestess

Request by Cakedog345.
Icon for skin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/highbornepriestess_bycakedog345-blp-215256/

Keywords:
Priestess, Priest, Hero, Girl, Elf
Contents

BTNHeroHighbornePriestess (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Date: 2012/Oct/24 00:10:55 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:[tr]Useful Submission Rules

M

I3lackDeath
Date: 2012/Oct/24 00:10:55
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
Useful
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Submission Rules

zbc

zbc

Level 15
For these icons, you don't want to tick all categories...
Only a limited amount of them correlate with them, so please only use those that actually apply. The checkboxes are there for a reason.

Note: This applies to all three of these unit icons (and future icons). Please choose fitting ones from now on.

Well, i do prefer put no one or put all cuz its easier (means Ctrl+A). And surely i'm too lazy to seek for fitting groups (actualy cuz these groups are SO MUCH and SO USELESS). Anyway 99% of people look for stuff by tags (search "light" "fire" "bone").

How can this get a 3/5

Well, i'm wonder this moderator ratings some times. In any way i have a question - how blackdeath rate his own works? I mean next resources:

warcraft_iii_icon_collection_by_i3lackdeath-d59bll8.png

"sword" tag gives next same rating icons (not all, but some of them):
Same Rating icons (laughing):

R:
icons_7451_btn.jpg
icons_15793_btn.jpg
icons_6774_btn.jpg
icons_6144_btn.jpg

HR:
icons_11620_btn.jpg
icons_13114_btn.jpg
icons_9604_btn.jpg
icons_8646_btn.jpg
icons_13424_btn.jpg

Last edited:

zbc

zbc

Level 15
If you have a problem with my moderations, you are free to create a thread in Staff Contact - simply click the little flag icon next to where it says "Staff Contact" in the moderation text.

well, for sure - i dislike some kind of randomisation here. You approved this:
icons_15837_btn.jpg
with recommended rating and this
icons_15776_btn.jpg
with useful. So, i wonder about some explain of your judge system. First of all - i thought you put 'useful' on stuff which you oftenly see in icon section, like weapons, fireballs etc. But now i see that your ratings and comments to icons are really impulsive. Yes, i don't want become lowrated cause of your negative mood or if you have some personal with me.

Level 31
If you have a problem with my moderations, you are free to create a thread in Staff Contact - simply click the little flag icon next to where it says "Staff Contact" in the moderation text.

At least give an explanation for giving 3/5 on such an epic icon.

The anatomy is perfect. It fits a very used hero (i've seen priestess of the moon a lot in wc3 edited maps). The colors are original (not a black BG with a glow). Effects are giving a mystical atmosphere without crowding too much the icon (we can still clearly see what the icon represents). The icon is dynamic (effect, color variation). The objects are well defined (no, Black outlines arent required to make things defined) Shadows and lights are giving a nice 3d look.

Tell me what makes this icon be worth a 5/5
icons_11620_btn.jpg

It's a sword (we have thousands of those), the texture is blurry (making the metal look like plastic (actually makes the whole sword look like plastic or whatever)). Black BG with a glow (non-original), Uninteresting perspective.... and i could continue.

If the reason why the icon shouldn't get a 5/5 is because you can use the original icon of the priestess of the moon, it doesnt make sense. On that logic, we should never give more than 3/5 to any weapons, spells or pretty much anything because there will always be another icon that could do the job.

Sorry for wasting your time but I really do think you are under-rating zbc a lot. Sorry if I didn't use staff contact but I think it's just a way for you not to explain why you give such low ratings. No offense intended, if you got offended I'm sorry.