• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHelmet

Don't give me any credits.
Edit it if you want.

209078-albums5714-picture101359.png

Keywords:
Helmet, Helm, Armor, Defense, Heavy, Metal, Steel, Gold, Bronze, Footman, Captain, Knight, Medieval, Military, Head
Contents

BTNHelmet (Icon)

Reviews
20:15, 2nd Sep 2015 Sin'dorei300: Nicely done!
Level 28
Yes I am. Again, I do know people who have used a mouse and made amazing stuff with it but if you can afford a wacom (they are kinda cheap in my country and I got it directly from the makers, not from a shop) go for it. There is no point in getting used to a mouse when eventually you will have to switch to a tablet, if you are interested in drawing, that is. Either way you will have to part with some money so why not do it now?

Level 12
Yes I am. Again, I do know people who have used a mouse and made amazing stuff with it but if you can afford a wacom (they are kinda cheap in my country and I got it directly from the makers, not from a shop) go for it. There is no point in getting used to a mouse when eventually you will have to switch to a tablet, if you are interested in drawing, that is. Either way you will have to part with some money so why not do it now?

How much is a drawing tablet anyway, the one you used? I'm planning on moving to tablet since I love making icons and other stuff.

Level 28
I am not sure as I have been given different numbers by different people from different countries. Just google it. My basic tablet was like 100 lv (aka 50 euro (I can't really speak in dollars, don't know the calcs)), my newer one was around 200 lv (100 euro, approx.). So yea, they were expensive, but I easily give that much money for books in a few months anyways.. Just gotta deprive yourself of some books I guess. However, in your contry stuff could be more expensive (but I would expect payments to be higher as well).

Btw, if you have more questions lets switch to VMs cuz I think we are flooding threads with unrelated questions..

Level 12
It looks so good! BTW, I noticed you ask for no credits. Do you specifically want me to take out your name in the credits list? I already put it in, and I think you deserve credit for it, but if you don't want it in there, I can take it out.