• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNheartbottle4

Reactions: deepstrasz
heart bottle by my girl-friend - hope you like it

Keywords:
bottle, heart, live, health.
Contents

BTNheartbottle4 (Icon)

Reviews
12 Sept 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Cool little icon.
Level 30
It lacks shadings, and background is way to empty. Strengthen the borders of the potion. White, maybe not a good idea, try with black. The liquid in potion is kinda flat and almost invisible, you could work on it too a bit more. Although this is not finished icon, you are heading in the right direction.

Level 10
I'd say that it's quite nice. Even though it could be better shaded, it's definitely a good-looking, high quality icon that deserves approval.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Forget the icon, show us your Girl-Friend :p lol just kidding :p

The icons really seems nice, but the bottle looks very odd it looks like it " wanna be " a bottle because of the massive highlights :)

For the liquid inside the bottle it looks flat on top make it more realistic :)

And at last, what's your girl friend's name :) and from where is she ?

LOL JOKE ! ... but seriously let her fix the icon and say hi from me to her ;)

Level 12
Forget the icon, show us your Girl-Friend :p lol just kidding :p

The icons really seems nice, but the bottle looks very odd it looks like it " wanna be " a bottle because of the massive highlights :)

For the liquid inside the bottle it looks flat on top make it more realistic :)

And at last, what's your girl friend's name :) and from where is she ?

LOL JOKE ! ... but seriously let her fix the icon and say hi from me to her ;)

Lol =D.