• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNHealingEnergy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My Fourth Icon....Please give credits....

Keywords:
healing, energy, healing energy, life, power
Contents

BTNHealingEnergy (Icon)

Reviews
09:06, 23rd Apr 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look freehand.

M

09:06, 23rd Apr 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look freehand.

Im still training myself to be a pro ICON maker..
OK then (though I don't know about the term "pro" there... Just do things for the fun of it).

Step 1) Please check out some tutorials, we have some very good ones uploaded here on THW. They will give you an idea on different techniques people use.

Step 2) Perhaps create a new thread in the 2d section and upload your WIPs there. You should get some feedback on what/how to improve.

Step 3) It can also be helpful to join the Chat and ask some icon creators there for advice/feedback if you happen to not receive any in the thread.