• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHaradrimPikeman

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the fitting icon for my Haradrim Pikeman. This is my second icon so far, but if they get approved along with the fitting ressource, I'll try to make more. Same story as in the Haradrim Archer icon. The icon was made from a printscreen taken from a specially rigged version of the corresponding Haradrim plus its portrait's background. Due to the demand that Haradrim should have mainly black cloth, i used the dark grey TC for the clothing. The rest of the icons was made in Photoshop 7.0 and Button Manager (v. 1.8.2.). I hope you like it as much as the fitting model ;-)! Have fun with it!

EDIT 1: the credits for the improvement in this edit go to -Grendel, who gave me a good idea of what to do to improve this model. Thanks a lot, fellow Hive-member!!! I just made the picture lesser blurry following his good wink.

EDIT 2: the icon was unfortunately still a little bit blurry, so i considered that it must be replaced once again. This one isn't blurry anymore.

EDIT 3: i decided to update them once again in order to provide the Hive with better quality stuff. ;-)

EDIT 4: old version has been replaced by a new, completely custom-made icon. :wink:

Keywords:
Haradrim pikeman, Saracenian, Saracenian pikeman, Human pikeman, pikeman, LOTR, Lord of the Rings
Contents

BTNHaradrimPikeman (Icon)

Reviews
20:57, 25th May 2012 I3lackDeath: These Haradrim icons are not useful if you don't show their weapons to distinguish them from one another. Please update them. 21:36, 28th May 2012 I3lackDeath: Corresponding resource approved.

M

20:57, 25th May 2012
I3lackDeath: These Haradrim icons are not useful if you don't show their weapons to distinguish them from one another. Please update them.

21:36, 28th May 2012
I3lackDeath: Corresponding resource approved.

think it would have been better if its was the wooden shaft then the spearhead, cause the spear would usally be over his head as its twice the size of him
yeah, that's true either, but i'd prefer to have the blade visible in the icon as well, as only the shaft may make him look a bit like a builder :eekani: