• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHaradrimPalace

This is the third icon i made so far. It's meaned to be used for my Haradrim Palace. This time i tried to make it lesser blurred than the other Haradrim icons were at the beginning (they've been edited). Thanks to -Grendel's advice i found an easy way to do it (don't forget him when giving credits about my Haradrim icons) ;-). Now that i know how to make simple icons out of my models' printscreens, I'll make more soon. Feel free to use the icons in any way you want. Have fun with them!

Keywords:
Haradrim building, Saracenian, Saracenian tent, Human tent, building, LOTR, Lord of the Rings
Contents

BTNHaradrimPalace (Icon)

Reviews
21:10, 25th May 2012 I3lackDeath: Corresponding model was rejected. 01:47, 29th May 2012 I3lackDeath: Back to pending. 16:34, 5th June 2012 I3lackDeath: Corresponding resource approved.

M

21:10, 25th May 2012
I3lackDeath: Corresponding model was rejected.

01:47, 29th May 2012
I3lackDeath: Back to pending.

16:34, 5th June 2012
I3lackDeath: Corresponding resource approved.

i do so love your commitment to the haradrim of LotR

keep it up :3
thank you :ogre_hurrhurr: well, I'm working on the rider currently. I'm planning to finish him this weekend. :wink: There are many Hive-members asking for more LOTR stuff from me. :wink: I'm also intending to make the Isengard Wargriders and some Angmar-units too. :goblin_yeah: