• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHammer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
My second icon, tried to put a bit more detail into it although I have not mastered art. I know my background sucks i'm working on getting better with that. This was made 100% with 1 pixel pencil tool, other than the background. Hope you enjoy it.

Keywords:
Hammer, Chief-Oblivion
Contents

BTNHammer (Icon)

Reviews
18:10, 3rd Sep 2009 Dan van Ohllus: I'll place this as "Rejected until updated" for the reasons.

M

18:10, 3rd Sep 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
I'll place this as "Rejected until updated" for the reasons.

Dan van Ohllus said:
The overall design is very plain and could use some shading and definition.
The icon does not have a proper focus and alignment on the weapon as a typlical wc3 icon should, and the choice of background is awful.
Army-of-Pandas said:
The colors in the background are not needed, also the hammer seems too be small. I would re-size the hammer and take the background away and replace it with a even better one with more vibrant colors that matches the hammer.

The overall design is very plain and could use some shading and definition.
The icon does not have a proper focus and alignment on the weapon as a typlical wc3 icon should, and the choice of background is awful.

My suggestion is to have the background black, and give the hammer more visual attention, plus add some shading and definition to it.