• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGoldenSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Costly sword, forged of pure gold

Keywords:
sword, gold, rapire
Contents

BTNGoldenSword (Icon)

Reviews
15:26, 19th Apr 2011 enjoy: The sword and the handle looks really monotone, and not really metallic either. I'd suggest you add a glow around it too. The main issue is that the shading and highlights are essentially one color, instead of having a...

M

15:26, 19th Apr 2011
enjoy: The sword and the handle looks really monotone, and not really metallic either. I'd suggest you add a glow around it too. The main issue is that the shading and highlights are essentially one color, instead of having a gradual transition.

Level 49
PeeKay, what do you mean by texture?

В смысле добавь текстуру???

в том смысле что рисунок будто сделан в лучших традициях плохого аниме, когда вместо теней и металлических бликов - просто монохромная заливка..

i mean it's looks like designed and realised in best traditions of bad anime, where artists makes plain monochrome fill of shape instead of paint details, textures and shaders.