• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGoldenSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Golden Sword... This is the sword of the gods, it makes the wearer feel in shape and ready for everything.

version 0.4

Keywords:
Golden Sword, Gold, Blade, Teal, Orange.
Contents

BTNGoldenSword (Icon)

Reviews
13:33, 17th Oct 2009 enjoy: The background takes the focus of the sword so you might wanna change that. The handle is also to short. It lacks proper highlights, shading. The one half of the blade is just all white, like there is alot of light on it...

M

13:33, 17th Oct 2009
enjoy: The background takes the focus of the sword so you might wanna change that. The handle is also to short. It lacks proper highlights, shading. The one half of the blade is just all white, like there is alot of light on it? Maybe make a lighting up background, to show what have caused that. Some of the highlights and shadings are kinda misplaced? Also lacks proper definition. Also the shape of the gold protecter things on the handle, should be fixed.

Level 31
ok... first i dont think i will change the BG cuz it is a rly good one.. And if u though i forgot to do details i said it was a very new style that i was testing... but i see its not good.. i will work onit...

EDIT: k new version... i didnt know what to do for the handle... so i did a kind of Grip... can u guys give me idea... i would like to not hear ''It sucks'' IF you dont give me anyting to change..

EDIT: Argh!!! who gave me 1/5... Didnt even get the time to update it...

EDITL Version 0.3 Darkened the BG

Last edited: