• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNgoblinconstruct

Construct button for goblins .
4 Updateds and reupdated

Keywords:
goblin, constuct, command, button.
Contents

BTNgoblinconstruct (Icon)

Reviews
19th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Clever idea and well executed. This would be quite useful

M

19th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Clever idea and well executed. This would be quite useful

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Blurry, and if that's supposed to be a goblin finger in the bottom left, shouldn't it be green?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It doesn't really look like a pencil, not to mention they didn't have pencils at the time? I suggest you either make a feather pen or just make the goblin hold it. You also need to work more on it to define the shapes better. Right now it looks like a mess.

Oh, and they didn't have wrenches either, as far as I know.

Level 8
This is really really good, but if wasn't the name i would never guess it's a goblin icon ;p
I recommend changing the name or adding more KABOOM!!! stuff

:goblin_boom:

Level 10
Ok, so:
1. The paper looks a lot like stone. But still, everyone's gonna know it's paper.
2. The thing on the paper... Is it a hammer? It doesn't look like one. IT looks like stone, so, who cares?
3. The schematics on the paper look nice. No flaws on them.
Bottom line: The icon is really good, but not epic. No need to change it. I would rate it 4/5.