• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGlassArrow

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Use it as spell or item, I hope you like it rate and comment. Size is 22kb if you only use the BTNs
Full pic: (Sorry if its to small I have the bigger one for the glow)

156108-albums1397-picture21712.jpg
--->
156108-albums1397-picture21717.jpg

Keywords:
Yellow, Blue, Spell, Autocast, Cast, Arrow, Weapon, Range, Ranger, Archer,
Contents

BTNGlassArrow (Icon)

Reviews
03:45, 24th Dec 2009 Pyramidhe@d: The middle of the spear, it looks really undefined. I get the idea that it is some sort of decoration but close up, its all scratchy and blurred. Define it more please. enjoy: I really don't see any visible changes :/

M

03:45, 24th Dec 2009
Pyramidhe@d: The middle of the spear, it looks really undefined. I get the idea that it is some sort of decoration but close up, its all scratchy and blurred. Define it more please.

enjoy: I really don't see any visible changes :/

Level 4
I think its a good icon, is it freehand?
-Tip is a little crooked but its fine because anyone who studies icon during gameplay just needs to leave... :DD Nice work :)