• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNGlaive

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Glaive ...
Used Gimp and CRAZYRUSSIANS tutorial ( very nice ).
Hope u like it.
Updated!
Give Credits for my work.
Thanks

Keywords:
Glaive, Maiev, Morted, Phantom Assasin, Weapon, Strike, Attack, aki15.
Contents

BTNGlaive (Icon)

Reviews
16:33, 1st Dec 2009 enjoy: Define it more, and make the background less bright. It takes focus away from the weapon. enjoy: Do as suggested. enjoy: You haven't done as I said.. the background is still to bright, and it is still not defined...

M

16:33, 1st Dec 2009
enjoy: Define it more, and make the background less bright. It takes focus away from the weapon.

enjoy: Do as suggested.

enjoy: You haven't done as I said.. the background is still to bright, and it is still not defined enough, and now the shape is completly off.

Level 5
It's good that you used CRAZYRUSSIAN's tutorial (he is best :D), but that icon looks like the one he shows as example in that tutorial...
somebody could need something like shadow glaive :) This is exactly icon for that...
0/5 Idea
4/5 Colors
4/5 Usability
5/5 Quality
3/5 Total

I think that you need is an good idea, when you find it, you can make avesome icon!

EDIT: I changed my decision after looking at icon one more time :) 4/5

Last edited: