• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGhostMissile3

well i know it kinda sucks but i was pretty sleepy when i did this one :)
my second icon, i dont know if i like it or not, so pls say me your opinion and rate it. pls give feedback :p
if you use it give credit pls (om nom nom :3redit)

do not repost or distribute/modify without my permission <-- :)P as if there was anyone who would do that ^^)

update: did rework the face, made some central point brighter and added a lot of shading
update 2: reworked the whole thing :p
update 3: reworked the whole thing again... and i like it :D even more then mudkipz oO

Keywords:
death coil, coil, dead, undead, greed, skull, damage, spell, green, dark, dark green, deadly, lich, knight, death knight, ghost, missile, ghost missil
Contents

BTNGhostMissile3 (Icon)

Reviews
12:03, 29th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: Like I said, you brightened the whole thing a bit too much, and whatever changes you made didn't really fix that, but otherwise it's very nice. Keep up the good work!

M

12:03, 29th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: Like I said, you brightened the whole thing a bit too much, and whatever changes you made didn't really fix that, but otherwise it's very nice. Keep up the good work!

Level 12
so i herd you liek Large X brushes.

Lulz.

I like the fuzzy cartoonish style, but it does need to be a bit more fitting to wc3. It certainly isn't easy to add shading to dust, or energy, or whatever that green stuff is, but try nonetheless.
Just always remember these words of wisdom: "You can never shade something too much."
Untrue but you get the idea. =P

Level 8
not the best, was this supposed to b like a ghost? 3.5/5
yep ghostlooking was what i was aiming for :p

i kno it doesnt fit a death coil that well but it was supposed to be some kind of a ghost missile or something and the death coil is pretty near to that so i named it death coil :p

Looks pretty nice, I suggest changing the mouth as it doesn't looks quite right :/
i will see what i can do :p

Level 13
Review
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsdn.gif
thumbsdn.gif

Usefull

+ Good use of smudge
± Cartoonish
- Bit hard to see what's it.

Improvable Things

1) The tooths could be made better.
2) Resize it a bit down, so you could make a tail or something.
3) More shadow would be cool.

You don't have to change the Improvable Things, but it would be better.

Level 8
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsdn.gif
thumbsdn.gif

Usefull

+ Good use of smudge
± Cartoonish
yeah i love it that way :p
- Bit hard to see what's it.
well its a green ghost face, wich you can see pretty good if you ask me oO

Improvable Things

1) The tooths could be made better.
2) Resize it a bit down, so you could make a tail or something.
3) More shadow would be cool.

Mhm yeah the tooths arent that good but if i size it down wouldnt it be harder to see what it is? oO

+rep <3

Level 13
Mhm yeah the tooths arent that good but if i size it down wouldnt it be harder to see what it is? oO

+rep <3

Maybe the tooths are better if ya make 'em another color?
And if you size it down, you could add some kind of tail...
But it'll be still usefull/able to see what it is.