1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNFurArmor04

Submitted by NFWar
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
An other armor icon. Must make something or else I will forget how to draw.
Update: Changed some colors and added more details at sides.

Keywords:
Armor, Fur, Lether, Chest
Contents

BTNFurArmor04 (Icon)

Reviews
22:01, 24th Jul 2012 Apheraz Lucent: Very clear definition and neat immitation of fur texture that's not overwhelming the entire icon. I would love to see slightly stronger shadows, thought, and that empty black hole should be replaced with darker...
  1. 22:01, 24th Jul 2012
    Apheraz Lucent: Very clear definition and neat immitation of fur texture that's not overwhelming the entire icon.

I would love to see slightly stronger shadows, thought, and that empty black hole should be replaced with darker version of material color. Maybe even add some deluxe fur around the neck to make it more appealing.

2. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    This one i like it most!

3. Narandza

Narandza