• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFrenzy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This was created for a skeleton hero I created. It was a frenzy that increased his spell casting speed and movement speed. It took a while, but this was surprisingly very fun to make, and I have the work in, but I don't know how to get it on the description, can anyone help?

Keywords:
Skull, Frenzy, Blood, Undead, Death, Dead, Demon, Red, Rage, Bloodrage, Spell, Ability.
Contents

BTNFrenzy (Icon)

Reviews
09:46, 19th Aug 2009 oh_snap: It needs more shading and contrast. The eyes look fine, but the effect coming off them looks a bit cheap. I would recommend getting rid of it. 25th Aug 2009 zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.

M

09:46, 19th Aug 2009
oh_snap: It needs more shading and contrast. The eyes look fine, but the effect coming off them looks a bit cheap. I would recommend getting rid of it.

25th Aug 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.