• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFlattent

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The cannonball flattens the man. Could be used in tower defense games or something similair, I suppose.

Keywords:
flatten, cannon, cannonball, bash, instant death, knock-out, stun, ko, rain of fire, blizzard, splatch
Contents

BTNFlattent (Icon)

Reviews
18:00, 13th Nov 2011 Pyramidhe@d: few confusing aspects that makes this icon not work. The shoes are cropped at the end which makes it confusing to know if the viewer is looking at the soles of a shoe. Secondly, you have very light ground under he...

M

18:00, 13th Nov 2011
Pyramidhe@d: few confusing aspects that makes this icon not work. The shoes are cropped at the end which makes it confusing to know if the viewer is looking at the soles of a shoe. Secondly, you have very light ground under he legs and very dark ground where it should be the brighter part. I dont know what it is so. The hands probably need better defining.

An other pancake. Recipe:

-Take a human, any gender.
-Get cannon, catapult, demoliser or any other war machine
-Mine a huge rock
-Give a shape to the rock (optional)
-Place that rock in throwing machine you chose.
-Aim well or just place a man near the wall and war machine in one meter far.
-Shoot it
-It is done, just dont forget to remove blood and insides that threw out while flatten process.
-Bake that pancake (optional)

Last edited: