• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFlamePotion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok here's the icon i made after reading the tutorial of:

Happycockroach
and
KelThuzad

so i'll give them credits

i call this icon of mine a flame potion, you can use it as an item or anything you want for the map your currently making (this can be good for RPG and Hero Arena maps) this is the first icon that i focus my attention much so don't expect much from me i'm trying my best to learn icon, please tell me anything that will improve this and any tips about icon making i'll be glad hearing them from you...

Best Regards,
DarkHorse08

Keywords:
flame potion, potion, flame, red, darkhorse08, rpg, items, hero arena, item, potions, fire
Contents

BTNFlamePotion (Icon)

Reviews
18:01, 29th Dec 2009 Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt really look like glass. It looks quite flat. Make it look more round. enjoy: Do as suggested.

M

18:01, 29th Dec 2009
Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt really look like glass. It looks quite flat. Make it look more round.

enjoy: Do as suggested.