• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFirework

Just a firework icon. Please give credit if you use it. Thanks!

Update: Added a flaming jet to the bottom of the firework; now its taking off!

Update: Okay, I fixed the top so it wasn't so flat and unidentifiable. Have fun with it.

Update: Fixed everything moderation requested. Added more to the icon in general.

Keywords:
Firework, Rocket, Blast, Fire, Shoot, Spark, Fire, Work, Explode, Explosion
Contents

BTNFirework (Icon)

Reviews
11:08, 1st Aug 2009 zombie2279: Interesting shading usage, yet again making the whole thing look a slight bit blurry (mostly gone in-game). The whole thing in general looks a bit empty. Give the whole thing (or at least the middle part some more...

M

11:08, 1st Aug 2009
zombie2279: Interesting shading usage, yet again making the whole thing look a slight bit blurry (mostly gone in-game). The whole thing in general looks a bit empty. Give the whole thing (or at least the middle part some more decorative elements). For the upper part I'd suggest stripes or circles with variative color schemes and the lower, body par could use some sort of text, a symbol, maybe stripes and circles too.

9:22, 3rd Aug 2009
zombie2279: Changes made, approved.

Information
This rating was done by Midnighters
Rating
Creativeness: 6/10
Usefulness: 7/10

Looks like the real thing? [X]
Right now, as the icon stands, it is lacking, here are a few things that needs fixed:

1. Make it more clear, it looks a little blurry
2. Make it look more like a "FireWork"

As of now,
My rating is: Lacking/Needs Fixed

These recommendations are only to help you improve your chances of it being approved.

Midnighters

Level 11
It's much longer than it actually looks. Its just the perspective thats making it look like a "Mushroom", haha. You're viewing it from an upward angle. That why the Firework's point is only visible through the shading, and thats also why the body of the firework seems so stubby. I try to give all my icons unique Points of view, that way they're less boring.

Level 12
hmm, if it would be firework, then i think it should have a stick on the bottom because you know, fireworks usually got somesort of a stick with them...

If you add that, i would give it a 5/5. for now, 4/5
i like the style its made :p