• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFireStorm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Licheus
Good for Spells
Tested it, sould work
My first Icon ^^

Keywords:
Firestorm, Fire, Storm, Elementar, Element, Burn
Contents

BTNFireStorm (Icon)

Reviews
19:26, 9th Jan 2011 General Frank: Madelbrot or julia fractal methods. This is ppor use of filters and just CnP. Rejected.

M

19:26, 9th Jan 2011
General Frank:

Madelbrot or julia fractal methods. This is ppor use of filters and just CnP.
Rejected.

Level 4
The icons are not to have any particular meaning, so they can be used for different things. For example I've used them for an elemental wizard. I think their also good for different of attack or defense types.

Level 10
The icons are not to have any particular meaning, so they can be used for different things. For example I've used them for an elemental wizard. I think their also good for different of attack or defense types.

I claim them to be quite good-looking despite their flatness and lack of any clear-cut object. I'd certainly find thease useful for some kind of elemental auras.