• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFireAndWater

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first serious work on making icons; I've made many recolorings for my own maps in past, but Fire and Water is first freehand work (the only used texture is a bit of 'liquid fire' button added into the corner). It's strange, but this icon is just a description of my request for Tyranda101 (I'm sorry, but you aren't able to undertake the request because I've done this faster). Such a strange story. Hope it will be a nice icon for some ultimate ability; the greatest powers are born in union of the opposite elements.

Update: added rain on the background.

It was the final update. I can't stop on one picture.

Keywords:
Fire, Water, orb, opposition, contrast, flame, drop
Contents

BTNFireAndWater (Icon)

Reviews
13:18, 10th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Very messy.
Level 2
^^ also thought of firefox when created... I tried to make water of Manashield icon, but it's not that (actually, manashield isn't even water). I'll try to do something - add some little drops. or what...

DevineArmy, a bit edited or a bit looks?

EDIT: Updated. What do you say now?

Last edited:
Level 2
Fire is (in occultism) the way of honor and pride, it's when you can do everything in the name of your faith, no matter on consequences. Water is intellectual way, when you evaluate your possible actions by their hypothetical results and choose the path of highest success, even if it goes against your sights (in a local situation), but leads to a better place (globally). The union of the two is when you can fall in both extremes at one time.

P.S. Ok, I'll try to add some water.

Level 6
Guess I'll go look for a different request. Cool icon. If it were me, I'd make the fire come out in front of the water a little bit here and there, 'cause that's how it would happen... I think. Okay, bad explanation. Anyway, good job.

Level 3
I ithnk this icon is fucking brilliant! Makes me wanna use it for any skill in all my maps (But that would confuse the players i think ;P)

However u said u hoped it would be used as an icon for an ulti in a map, well it will be in mine :p Just wanted to let u know ^^

5/5