• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNfire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I give you this very simple icon for fire spells.

Keywords:
fire, flame, aflame, eubz
Contents

BTNfire (Icon)

Reviews
14:30, 4th Feb 2014 Kimbo: Hmm..Sorry dude, but this icon just looks like ref furry bits. Atm, it's quality is not up to standards with the database. Please try to reference and look at other fire examples to get something that looks and flows like fire.

M

14:30, 4th Feb 2014
Kimbo: Hmm..Sorry dude, but this icon just looks like ref furry bits. Atm, it's quality is not up to standards with the database. Please try to reference and look at other fire examples to get something that looks and flows like fire.

Level 10
It reminded me of a campfire.
This would be more useful for those survival maps since it doesn't really look like a fire spell for me.
Nevertheless, It's a 4/5 for me.
Edit: You should probably make it have the Human category and any other race that makes campfires.