1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNFighterPilot

Submitted by l-hate_you
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A Jet Fighter unit icon of the pilot's face as opposed to the entire Jet. I could not find one of these anywhere and needed one so I decided to make it myself. The entire icon is freehanded. It isnt a beautiful work of art, but it sure does the job when you need it.

Keywords:
fighter pilot airplane plane
Contents

BTNFighterPilot (Icon)

Reviews
Werewulf: Seems an original work, looks nice, approved as its quality and freehand content is acceptable and works ingame.
  1. Werewulf: Seems an original work, looks nice, approved as its quality and freehand content is acceptable and works ingame.

2. Matilda_Knights

Matilda_Knights

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow nice indeed!!! I can use it for my Ace Combat Demo map!! Thanks 5/5

3. emperor_d3st

emperor_d3st

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the mask is a little dark. A few brighter lines on the mask would make this icon nicer.

4. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    This icon is realy usefull, its more suitable for modern warfare than gycopter icon.