• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNFalric

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
As I was designing a Scourge of Lordaeron, Enhanced, Singleplayer Edition. I was fascinated by the works of Mr. Direfury who surprised me with his Captain Falric model. As no one made an icon yet, I had to work on my own and this is the result. Whether you like it or not is your choice. But I required the icon and I wanted it to seem as "wc3-ish" as possible, as I hate any other type of icon that doesn't blend in with the warcraft 3's current ones. So behold and I present to you, my own version of the an Captain Falric Icon based on Direfury's model (This model can fit to both the Northrend and Normal version, but preferably the normal version of the model).

P.S: Model has to be mine to have a direct link to the model, which I find weird, so here's the model it matches through this link. - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/captain-falric-263336/?prev=search=falric&d=list&r=20

Keywords:
Footman, Soldier, Knight, Paladin, Hero, Warrior, Shield, Falric, Captain
Contents

BTNFalric (Icon)

Reviews
22:28, 23rd Oct 2015 Sin'dorei300: Screenshot icons are allowed only in 1-1 ratio - one screenshot icon for each corresponding resource. This model already has a screenshot icon.

M

22:28, 23rd Oct 2015
Sin'dorei300: Screenshot icons are allowed only in 1-1 ratio - one screenshot icon for each corresponding resource.
This model already has a screenshot icon.