• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFallingLeaves

Reactions: deepstrasz
well, i wanted to update my other icon, but sadly, many of you liked the glow on it. so i make an extra one for this. athelas with different glow. hope you like it anyway. if this is against the rules, tell me.

well, a major update here.

Keywords:
athelas, leave, nature, elf, heal,
Contents

BTNFallingLeaves (Icon)

Reviews
09:07, 12th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Well, the leaves honestly look weird, mainly due to the weird definiton and of the outlines, which appear to be rather thick because of the increased level of line usage. Anyway, my ideas would require complete...

M

09:07, 12th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Well, the leaves honestly look weird, mainly due to the weird definiton and of the outlines, which appear to be rather thick because of the increased level of line usage.

Anyway, my ideas would require complete reworking, so I'll approve this for now.

Level 8
The leaf could have been better like in the one before. And maybe there could be smaller leafs falling down ? Because this one is not really in the center. I like the weaker glow but go ahead and add some yellow to it jsut near the leaf for a really cool effect ( In My opinnion anyway :D ) Good work over all, i would give it a 4/6 :)

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Somnium, Not quite the best idea. but,

Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:Still dim down the glow a bit since PAS doesn't look that good.
2:I would say make these leaf icons you made, is to make it turn on and turn off as of the other icon you made if you know what i mean. Maybe call it BTNHealingLeafON, and, BTNHealingLeafOFF
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas

Level 5
yer looks sooooooo much better kind of less 'LOOK AT ME IM BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL AND SPLODGED OVER THE WHOLE DAMN PAGE!!!' if you know what im saying

And maybe there could be smaller leafs falling down ?

i like this idea :p

ps Somnium: ur idea for a map is looking pretty good :p

Level 5
Huh,? I like to write in white that a problem? you need to chill out.

'it hurts my eyes' *cries* but seriously if your talking about what i just wrote it wasnt about ur whitness panda cos that dont bother me in the slightest XD

was talking about the other version of the icon its much brighter and i have no idea which one i like best ><

btw im the most chilled out person your ever likely to never meet (?) ;P

Level 6
A hate to say it, but I find this one to be very lacking. The leaves do not match their surroundings (bright green to black suddenly). I suggest that you remove this icon and let the others stand alone. Alternatively, darken the edges of the leaves to fit the dark green mist.
:infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up: :witch_doc_sad: :witch_doc_sad: :witch_doc_sad: (2/5)

Level 8
ps Somnium: ur idea for a map is looking pretty good :p

Awesomnality !!! xD

And yes i do have my own system because a rating out of 5 is to crushed lol.

And yay I actually love this icon, if i have a chance i will surely use this. I think this is purely awesome now 6/6 +REP

(Sligh delay with the rep, i need to give it to someone first but i will make sure you will get it lol)