• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEyeofblood

Reactions: deepstrasz
So here's my first icon its a rabid icon or Keen senses icon i dont know why it uses the lamp icon but i will try to fix it quickly give credits if you use this in your maps
"updated": worked more on the eye and added a personal path to the icon
UPDATED:Changued completly the icon added a blood efect like enrage mode added a shiny effect added a lot's of changues more shadows light's and other stuff
:D
Contents

BTNEyeofblood (Icon)

Reviews
11:06, 14th Sep 2009 zombie2279: The eye itself could use some more highlights and the surrounding area would be better with a stone-like color scheme, but all in all, it could be useful. You're welcome to remove the random, black spots from the...

M

11:06, 14th Sep 2009
zombie2279: The eye itself could use some more highlights and the surrounding area would be better with a stone-like color scheme, but all in all, it could be useful. You're welcome to remove the random, black spots from the middle anyday.

Level 2
this icon is nice , but it needs some work it's like an open mouth or somthin O.O (3/5) sorry