• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEye

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An eye that is confusing some one
Give Credit

i put it in all button types because i will make a model to go with it later when some one or i get good model software

Keywords:
An, eye, that, is, confusing, some, one, Give, Credit, i, put, it, in, all, button, types, because, i, will, make, a, model, to, go, with, it, later,
Contents

BTNEye (Icon)

Reviews
10:17, 31st Aug 2009 oh_snap: Looks like it was made in paint, and you can't really tell that it's an eye. Rejected.

M

10:17, 31st Aug 2009
oh_snap: Looks like it was made in paint, and you can't really tell that it's an eye. Rejected.

Level 13
w00t, paint powah.
And you've forgot the AutoCast borders.

But I guess it's a bit... unapprovable

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Wow everyone be a little nicer.. everyone sucked this bad before and you all know it. Also, i dought he wants too hear all you cry at some icon that needs alot of changes. And furthermore i would love too see a comment that helps him out for his future icon but no, he has too see all of these worthless comments.

Anyway Kalecgos, the yellow backround needs removed. Also, on the eye you need too add some eye lashes on the top and bottom of the eye. Then, maybe add a white mist 'glow' around the eye and also make more of the eye look realistic.

AMAZING i can tell you worked SO hard on this!!! a swirl filter with a solid skin colour paint shaping the swirl filter to look like an eye!!!!!!!

i dont know about you guys but i am baffled by this icon. so baffeled im giving it a 1/5!!!

*non Sarcasm*
ok seriously work harder on icons. cuz this could easily be done within 2 seconds

Level 11
Yes, I agree with AoP in many ways.
Don't be so mean to Kalecgos! :mad:
Constructive critic helps. "You SUCK!" doesn't.
First of all, try to rather make a realistic eye, like AoP said. And rather make that spirally thingie in the iris, or the pupile (I bet 3 rep I spelled that wrong :D) only.
And for christ's sake, get rid of that yellow background! :)
I recommend something more like... Dark blue or purple, maybe a light blue-ish glow around the eye.

... Everyone has potential. It's just all about bringing it to light.

EDIT: And Dentothor, not even this could be made in 2 seconds. :)