• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEvilBloodyMantrap

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Icon Information
184486-albums3456-picture44728.png
184486-albums3456-picture44729.png

BTN Bloody Evil Mantrap
By M0rbid

Beware when running to the toilet sleepy. This little evil trap could wait on your way.
Please give credits if you use this icon, do not redestribute this icon to anywhere without my permission. Do not change or modify this icon in anyway without my permission aswell.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Evil, Bloody, trap, pitfall, pit, snare, contraption, catch, gin, kip, booby trap, M0rbid, metal, yush
Contents

BTNEvilBloodyMantrap (Icon)

Reviews
10:59, 15th Apr 2011 Pyramidhe@d: The edges look really really soft. Not something that i would expect from a beartrap. 26 Apr 2011 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

M

10:59, 15th Apr 2011
Pyramidhe@d: The edges look really really soft. Not something that i would expect from a beartrap.

26 Apr 2011
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Looks good, but i would make it thinner where the "teeth" are because it looks too cartoony when you have it all fat like that. Also, the shading chould be better, make some of the white areas a more gray color instead of plain white, and maybe add some shines towards that.