1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

BTNEnchantedOldAxe

Submitted by Heinvers
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is a rework of my old icon back there.

Keywords:
Old Axe, Enchanted, Axe, Older
Contents

BTNEnchantedOldAxe (Icon)

Reviews
00:21, 11th Feb 2016 Apheraz Lucent: Looks nice, I really love your drawing style. However, it might be a good idea to try to make your icons a bit less, how to phrase this, of quality? :razz: They don't flawlessly fit in with ladder icons, but...
  1. 00:21, 11th Feb 2016
    Apheraz Lucent: Looks nice, I really love your drawing style. However, it might be a good idea to try to make your icons a bit less, how to phrase this, of quality? :razz:

They don't flawlessly fit in with ladder icons, but they still look nice. You're on the edge (no pun intended) with this one, but try to follow Blizz's style more for next icons, will ya? This mainly concentrates the issue on execution of render and backgrounds.

2. plazma019

plazma019

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  3. Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Perfect for something like a grunt passive/ability/upgrade.

4. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Or an item.

5. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think the axe need more brighten, the background need highlight, and the skin need more shading.

6. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thats amazing axe)