• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNElvenSword

Reactions: deepstrasz
Elven Sword

Version 0.1

Version 0.2

Version 0.3

Version 0.4

Keywords:
Elven Sword, Star, Moon, Night Elf, Elves, Blade, Wood, Space, Weapon, Item.
Contents

BTNElvenSword (Icon)

Reviews
1st Jan 2009 Pyramidhe@d: Wooden handle, moon decorations, star background which all relates to the theme of elf. A very good example of using subject-related imagery.

M

1st Jan 2009
Pyramidhe@d: Wooden handle, moon decorations, star background which all relates to the theme of elf.
A very good example of using subject-related imagery.

The handle is not the typical Sword-Handle. It is to short and to thick. Imagine yourself holding a 3 Kilo sword with such a handle. You would surely pinch some of your fingers in the first combat.
But more probably the blade will fall of in the first strike. It does not look really attached to the handle, especially because the curvature of the upper edge of the handle is not the same as the curvature of the blade. And maybe make the blade smaller so the top of the handle is visible on all sides.

Level 31
first of all, this is supposed to be a one-handed sword. (simply cus its a night elf sword, they never have two-handed sword :D)

And maybe make the blade smaller so the top of the handle is visible on all sides.
nah, its weird cuz A-o-P says me to make the handle more little and u want me to do handle bigger. so i guess i'll stick on this size :D