• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNElementalStrikeFire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
One of the three elemnts of my icons (water, lightning and fire) hope you like it.

Keywords:
water, fire, lightning, element, elemental, attack, strike, boom.
Contents

BTNElementalStrikeFire (Icon)

Reviews
18:11, 21st Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Make it look like a fire. Dont just rely on the colour to get the idea across. And define it. To me, this is just a bunch of blob everywhere. 24th Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

M

18:11, 21st Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Make it look like a fire. Dont just rely on the colour to get the idea across. And define it. To me, this is just a bunch of blob everywhere.

24th Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

Level 23
Well this one seems too blurry and undefinded for me... the orange part seems like smooth brushes that really need some white highlights and sharpening.
The idea is really good though.
Just needs a lot of work to get an awesome effect out of it!

However keep it up. try to sharp it with using a 1px brush with a quite high opacity!

Well this one seems too blurry and undefinded for me... the orange part seems like smooth brushes that really need some white highlights and sharpening.
The idea is really good though.
Just needs a lot of work to get an awesome effect out of it!

However keep it up. try to sharp it with using a 1px brush with a quite high opacity!

well ive done a little
b6440a0830.png