• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNElementalMastery

A requested icon by Hollification in Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop.

Feel free to edit it and use it
Credits aren't needed but would be appreciated.

Tooltip
Enhances all elemental abilities, surpassing the maximum capabilities of such abilities and allow some abilities to apply bonus buffs and debuffs for each ability.

245704-albums8461-picture102426.jpg
245704-albums8461-picture102407.jpg

Keywords:
element,elementalmastery,mastery,ability,human,highelf,bloodelf,elementalist,fire,ice,thunder,lightning
Contents

BTNElementalMastery (Icon)

Reviews
16:50, 26th Oct 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Even tho I wouldn't notice the book until I opened the WIP image, the icon still looks nice on it's own and is very useful. If you want to work more on it tho, I suggest to recolor purple to something else, so...

M

16:50, 26th Oct 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Even tho I wouldn't notice the book until I opened the WIP image, the icon still looks nice on it's own and is very useful.

If you want to work more on it tho, I suggest to recolor purple to something else, so it's got more to do with the theme.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It is a bit sad the tome disappears under the elements