• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEconomics

An icon of paper on the table, that have some things written on it, ink on top and on right some coins.

Keywords:
Note, Paper, Economics, Bank
Contents

BTNEconomics (Icon)

Reviews
13:56, 1st Sep 2011 enjoy: Very nice and warcraftish.

M

13:56, 1st Sep 2011
enjoy: Very nice and warcraftish.

Level 27
Looks like it would fit upgrades good, but it doesn't quite fit as an icon in war3. I think it needs to focus in a wee bit more on the paper and coins.
Even still, I give this a 4/5.

Nah, it's good as some sort of manage business/town/colony/country/whatever button. Yo know, to show you income or open the menu with some options...

Level 27
With that use, it's fine, but as an upgrade icon it would need to focus a bit more on the paper and coins, and less on the background (the desk/table). Still fine, but I'd like to see a more focused version for use as a tech icon.

I seriously have no idea why should it be more focuysed... it would suck more if thet paper/coins would be larger.