• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEarthenrune

Represents an earthen rune, can be used as almost any "Earth" Spell or roots, ect...

Update: Zoomeed in middle, +Details +Shading.

Keywords:
Root, Roots, Rune, Earth, Earthen,
Contents

BTNEarthenrune (Icon)

Reviews
18:48, 1st Jul 2009 zombie2279: It's a bit random and crowded, not really fit into Warcraft. It appears to be of sufficient quality and it looks quite nice.

M

18:48, 1st Jul 2009
zombie2279: It's a bit random and crowded, not really fit into Warcraft. It appears to be of sufficient quality and it looks quite nice.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:Shape of circle needs redone. (DONE)
2:I don't really like the green, but its ok. (DONE)
3:Make the circle in middle smaller so u can see the runes on the outside. (DONE)
4:Rune in the middle looks quite weird. (DONE)
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas

(Looks good now man, good job)

Last edited:
Level 14
I only have like 3 since this is rather simple and didnt take me much time, and i also did not bother too much with the details of the main picture since you really cant tell or see all the black spots once you resize the image: Here are a few Wips:

The 4th one one looks a little bit weird, but thats what happens with my conversions of pain ---> PaintPro, i just smooth out the "Residues"

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 2.png
    2.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 3.png
    3.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Blank.jpg
    Blank.jpg