• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDrenaiBeam

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I thank CRAZYRUSSIAN for telling me how to make a special brush. Not I know this is not the best icon, also it is very simple and all and that I need to improve it a bit...

700x700
214358-albums6123-picture72370.jpg

Keywords:
beam, wizardry, electricity, yellow, red.
Contents

BTNDrenaiBeam (Icon)

Reviews
10:41, 6th Sep 2013 enjoy: You shouldn't upload an icon that you have used less than 10 minutes on making. You know that you haven't put enough effort into it, and so do I. This is just random lines. Not approvable.

M

10:41, 6th Sep 2013
enjoy: You shouldn't upload an icon that you have used less than 10 minutes on making. You know that you haven't put enough effort into it, and so do I. This is just random lines. Not approvable.