• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNdragonslave

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A slave comming from the heart of red dragons.

Keywords:
dragon , slave , red , orange , red dragon ,
Contents

BTNdragonslave (Icon)

Reviews
09:27, 14th Aug 2013 enjoy: When you upload an icon, it needs to be 50% freehand work, meaning 50% of the icon needs to be drawn by you. You also need to give credit to the actual owner of the icon, or the original icon. This is stolen, and NOT...

M

09:27, 14th Aug 2013
enjoy: When you upload an icon, it needs to be 50% freehand work, meaning 50% of the icon needs to be drawn by you. You also need to give credit to the actual owner of the icon, or the original icon. This is stolen, and NOT approvable. And you did not give credit to the original owner.

Level 10
Pros & Cons
+Nice fiery Effect
+Good Looking
-To bright, Doesn't look very warcraftish

Suggestions
Use a black background and try getting something similar to these:

Rating
3.5/5

Comment
Plesae provide bigger image or work on progress image to prove that this is your work ;).

It's interesting because I rather his icon more than those two, I geuss it's a matter of preference.

Good job man, looks good :)

It's interesting because I rather his icon more than those two, I geuss it's a matter of preference.

Good job man, looks good :)

Its not the icon, its the background and the effect (glow\light) around the icon, i'm talking about improving the icons and showing references to the effect that would make the icon look better.

Last edited: