• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNdonut

Reactions: deepstrasz
this is my new version of the donut! 100% handmade
now i've reworked the background and made the edges sharper, made better shadows and made it look more like a donut.
LOOKING FOR A MODELER WHO CAN MAKE A DONUT!!! WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

Credits to shadow daemon for his button manager program.

[EDIT] - smothened up the edges

Keywords:
Donut, food, cake, doughnut.
Contents

BTNdonut (Icon)

Reviews
17:32, 17th Jun 2009 zombie2279: First of all, you will have to put some more emphasis on the contrast and make the shape more accurate. It looks like a cake now, which is not good. Try to distinguish the outlines from the background. The shadings...

M

17:32, 17th Jun 2009
zombie2279: First of all, you will have to put some more emphasis on the contrast and make the shape more accurate. It looks like a cake now, which is not good. Try to distinguish the outlines from the background. The shadings and highlights will also require some more work, and don't forget to use more details on it. I'd personally prefer the background removed, as it's quite distracting and it cannot be used too well as an item this way.

A sidenote: Do NOT delete and re-upload the same resource again. Use the update function instead.

8:58, 21th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

8:50, 15th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Really simple and generic, but you brought the most out of it.

Level 6
nice new version, but a bit blurry; try to sharpen it a bit and make it clearly visible. and you may change the background to something else like a glow effect on a black color or something. but better than the first one.

offtopic: we need a model for that :D:D