• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDivineBroadsword

Well, this is an golden sword, with divine crest upon it. bla-bla-bla, crest empowers sword with holy powers, bla-bla-bla.

Well, you can not credit me if you use it, i dont care about that :) Just enjoy.

Keywords:
Sword, Blade, Divine, Holy, Golden, Yellow
Contents

BTNDivineBroadsword (Icon)

Reviews
09:50, 10th Nov 2010 enjoy: Well the sword is very beautiful. Doesn't such a beautiful sword deserve a background? ;) enjoy: No background? Okay. Well useful still.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

09:50, 10th Nov 2010
enjoy: Well the sword is very beautiful. Doesn't such a beautiful sword deserve a background? ;)

enjoy: No background? Okay. Well useful still.

Level 8
i like it, but do something about the BG please and maybe add a hilt thingy to the sword..i dont what you call it, umm that thing that sticks out between where you hold it and the blade, usually in a T shape, i dont how else to explain sorry :/ anyways still its not that bad i like it ^^

Level 49
Well, maybe i will make another version of it with some shine and glow, but atm i like too much a clean BG without any FX.

Also

i like it, but do something about the BG please and maybe add a hilt thingy to the sword..i dont what you call it, umm that thing that sticks out between where you hold it and the blade, usually in a T shape, i dont how else to explain sorry :/ anyways still its not that bad i like it ^^

well, if sword has T-like handle and hilt it means its big one (like bastard sword or flamberge), but small broadswords mostly had no any big hilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.