• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDice

That are two dice.
I didn't knew, what I should add as a background, so I leave it out.
Could be used for an item or a random dice attack :p

Enjoy it!

Update:
  • added shading to the right side of the second dice
  • added a red glow around the two dice

Keywords:
amigurumi, two, dice, six, five, three, gamble, game
Contents

BTNDice (Icon)

Reviews
08:55, 12th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Overall very simple, but might be useful.

M

08:55, 12th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Overall very simple, but might be useful.

Level 5
dice look quite nice but i deffinatly wack in a background mebe red or purple they're the right kind of color i reckon

Level 5
I know, it looks a bit empty without background, but I'm not really sure how I should make the background / which color I should use.

i deffinatly reckon even red or purple cos they're deffinatly luxury colours associated with gmbling tho colour wont make a difference, have a look at some icons made by other people esp at the moment paladon to see how they make backgrounds

Level 5
also maybe sharpen or straighten the edges up on the dice a bit.

i agree on this point as well, but no too much in my opinion. you have a choice between: leaving it and it looks realistic or shapern the edges ect and it'll fit wc3 more but wont look as realistic. ya cant please all of the people all of the time ><

Last edited:
Level 5
just keep making em is thnks enough ^^

looks gd now with the glow nice job :p, people may moan about the blackness still, however i think it looks fine as it is very professional looking and uncartoony and isnt overcrowded. serves its purpose nice job XD

Last edited: