• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDH_Holy_Shields

Contents

BTNDH_Holy_Shields (Icon)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 21st of September, 2007 Approval status= Approved Rating= (5) Nice Main points: [x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one). [x] The files work correctly in Warcraft3...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 21st of September, 2007
Approval status= Approved
Rating= (5) Nice

Main points:
[x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one).
[x] The files work correctly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 5
Maybe no one has your icons in their maps is because they don't work ingame? Great icons, but none of yours work man.

Level 7
Not CRAZYRUSSIAN again? :(

Dude, why take the time to submit ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR icons if NONE work?

I can't believe you NEVER tested them. It's incredible. Up to now I wanted to input about 20 of your icons in my map and none worked. You are a real GENIUS..... No sarcasm at all heh.

Do you know what you need to do in order to make them work? Ask Chuckle_Brother. It took him HOURS of paint editing in order to make your icons work. The formats don't fit with the channels, x thing doesn't fit with y thing. Nothing fits.

0.5/5 (Because the icon itself looks good)