• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDemonSpear

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Azsure
a spear that was (from start) an arrow but i think my change was a good choise

Update - 11/10
- Changed Everything

Keywords:
demon, spear, dark, minion, arrow, golden, drake, shape, bow, darkness, infect, dragon, monster, rage, throw, fire, roar, impact, strike, hit, stap.
Contents

BTNDemonSpear (Icon)

Reviews
05:42, 19th Jan 2010 enjoy: It's kinda rough, so you should maybe blend it alittle bit, and then also you should make the arrow more straight. Maybe make the arrow itself less bright purple. Rejected untill updated enjoy: The edges are still...

M

05:42, 19th Jan 2010
enjoy: It's kinda rough, so you should maybe blend it alittle bit, and then also you should make the arrow more straight. Maybe make the arrow itself less bright purple. Rejected untill updated

enjoy: The edges are still rough, and the purple still covers thhe arrow to much, and is really just smudge. You should make more out of it.

Level 5
hehehe, it kind of goes WOOH LOOK AT ME IM PINK!!!! :p i like that, looks more like an arrow buts thats not set in stone. the bottom half of the head is smaller than the top half? doesnt make it look 3d makes it look kinda crooked