• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDemonRise

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another icon ...
I expect that the moderator won't accept this so this is the proof that this is made by me , ,

nd293a.png

It seems that this is not better . ..
This is inspired from blizzard icon "animated dead"

Changelog:

icons_17189_btn.jpg

I don't know if this is good .

Keywords:
Rise, Demon, Dark, Death, Alive, Zombie, Underground, Hand, Claw, Doom, Undead, Animated.
Contents

BTNDemonRise (Icon)

Reviews
12:47, 12th Mar 2014 Sin'dorei300: It looks too cartoonish, the shapes aren't clear, it's rough, the moon looks plain, the sky color it's far from reality. Needs more work, more improvement. And u should use gimp/photoshop for better results...

M

12:47, 12th Mar 2014
Sin'dorei300: It looks too cartoonish, the shapes aren't clear, it's rough, the moon looks plain, the sky color it's far from reality.
Needs more work, more improvement.
And u should use gimp/photoshop for better results.

16:21, 20th Mar 2014
Sin'dorei300: No changes made.

Level 30
It looks awkward seeing that demon doing that hand symbol, it would be better if you are to make the Animate Dead as a reference for the hand gesture and also, much better if you are to show the exact image of the demon's hands instead of only a shadow.

But overall, this can be useful as an alternative to the Animate Dead icon. +rep from me and good job.

I worried cuz the moderator are always don't believe on me . . .
:(
You people give a positive feedback but the moderator always gives negative, yeah I understood his point but some of his comments are insulting .
For example,
"It seems u don't understand that i don't approve custom brush & effects mixes/feasts, recoloring and cnping someone else's work. Don't try cheating me and the others again. Also, don't use offensive language to me."
Yes , I give an offensive language because he offended me on the icon savannah night . The savannah night is personally made by me, not copy pasted but I don't know why he don't believe to me . . .

Level 23
Actually, I agree with Sin on his reviews.
It's just that this one looks so epic in my eyes and I don't know why.

If the previous icons were really your original freehand drawings, then there must be some other reasons the mod have rejected your resource.

BTW, this is kinda similar to how I see your WIPS. (Including the one in your conversation with Sin)
tumblr_lax29t8U3v1qzu7deo1_500.jpg

The truth is truth, and I don't need to tell a lie, Just look this new icon , i personally draw it, just look in the hidden picture , showing the step by step making of this icon .
Therefore, the savannah night is not cnp ,
Always remember the psychological quote . .

"Doubt is the brother of shame"

I admit that my first icon is cnp because I don't read the rules before, but the next are personally made by me and I don't know why the moderator won't believe on me . . . .

I worried cuz the moderator are always don't believe on me . . .
:(
You people give a positive feedback but the moderator always gives negative, yeah I understood his point but some of his comments are insulting .
For example,
"It seems u don't understand that i don't approve custom brush & effects mixes/feasts, recoloring and cnping someone else's work. Don't try cheating me and the others again. Also, don't use offensive language to me."
Yes , I give an offensive language because he offended me on the icon savannah night . The savannah night is personally made by me, not copy pasted but I don't know why he don't believe to me . . .

I used custom brushes,
I use vignette filter
for the dark essence in the side of the pic.

Yes, the truth is truth.
Nothing more to say...

To stay on-topic, i like very much the first WIP.

Level 30
I think what Sin means in the case of "not made" by you is that the tool you used because in that case as far as I know, it is not really what you call freehand or such like what Sin above highlighted, the custom brushes and filters and the likes.

And basically seeing his VMs, yes, paint overs and filters are not allowed:

I'm not a bad mod cuz i don't approve ur icons, i will be a bad mod(for the other icon-makers) if i'll approve them.
If u love so much to draw, like u say, you'll never cnp, paint-over, mixing other people's work, filter effect feasting and such.
If u love drawing, u try hard to learn, improve ur skills and practice a lot until u reach the desired result.
U also said that u know to draw very well, from what i've seen from u, it seems exactly the opposite.
People who love drawing never say that they draw very well, always they have something to learn.
Pls be more polite in the future, when u communicate with me.
It's a shame, cuz i've seen u have potential in terraining and i don't want to believe that such a person can be so disrespectful towards others.

But do not lose hope, you'll improve in time and my view of it wouldn't change, the icon is actually useful. I am sure of it. Just don't let anger get so much of you.

Level 23
Just look this new icon , i personally draw it, just look in the hidden picture , showing the step by step making of this icon .
Therefore, the savannah night is not cnp ,

From my perspective, what you said is just like saying:

Look at this banana, it real. So therefore, unicorns are real.

Well, I'm just sayin' but I still haven't changed my mind about your icon.