1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNDemonessa

Submitted by Maxwell
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Icon of Demonessa.

[​IMG]

Give credits if you will decide to use it.
Contents

BTNDemonessa (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Can you brighten some areas up around the face areas and ears. Make the purple armor pop out more with a brighter hue.
The Panda
Looks good enough now.
  1. 84chrome

84chrome

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Good job.

2. PrinceYaser

PrinceYaser

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Well, I think it lacks some shading and highlights especially about face and hairs. This icon could be much better with just some minor retouching. You can always look at some great artists' icons such as Sin or Murloco to figure out how to make face shading better (I myself copied some of them before and uploaded and I'm sorry for that, learned some things at the same time. You can copy them for yourself but don't upload here, you know XD). You could use rim lights and reflections, highlights for the hair and face, rim lights for separating background from foreground, more shadows, etc. Nose could be also better managed, connecting it somehow to eyes/eyebrows/tattoos. Right ear was wrongly placed, you don't need to show it because it is behind the hairs and cannot be seen in this case. Background could be also darker and you don't need to show much of it tho. Lastly, you can also zoom in to a much better angle, zoom in/out is a great way to test an icon especially portraits imo. Here is a try/example by me:

[​IMG]

And of course it's just my opinion; you're the creator so you make the decision. :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  3. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Add some highlights towards the ears, and around the face/cheek areas.

4. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you brighten some areas up around the face areas and ears. Make the purple armor pop out more with a brighter hue.

5. Maxwell

Maxwell

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol, I have edited version But forgot to upload it.

6. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What do you mean the edited version.

7. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer