• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNDeathScent

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Go'el
guys, is it good ?
Sorry, this is my first time to make a 100% handwork icon.
Feel Free to use this one. :(
i'm newbie here on hive.
sorry if i had mistake.

Keywords:
Scent, Death, Death Scent, spell, ability, item, unit, upgrade, techtree, building
Contents

BTNDeathScent (Icon)

Reviews
18:36, 26th Apr 2014 Sin'dorei300: It looks far from butterfly wings, it'd blurry and undefined. If u want to make icons, pls read some tutorials, we have plenty here in THW. Practice and when u think u've improved, make some icons.

M

18:36, 26th Apr 2014
Sin'dorei300: It looks far from butterfly wings, it'd blurry and undefined.
If u want to make icons, pls read some tutorials, we have plenty here in THW.
Practice and when u think u've improved, make some icons.

Level 11
Well mate, you could change the name and say "this is a butterfly!", or improve it a little. Although the texture is good, the icon itself looks weird. Since this is a "Cursed Fate", you could make some... I don't know, maybe "death and life" on it. But anyway, 4/5 and rep for the good work. :)

Level 4
Well mate, you could change the name and say "this is a butterfly!", or improve it a little. Although the texture is good, the icon itself looks weird. Since this is a "Cursed Fate", you could make some... I don't know, maybe "death and life" on it. But anyway, 4/5 and rep for the good work. :)

thank you.. BTW, that's a Demonic butterfly wings, hehe.. i'm just confused what title would fit. :vw_death:

Level 4
What it's supposed to be?
a demonic wing of a butterfly ?

This looks nothing like cursed fate, I only see butterfly -s. You should rename it to match the icon and also improve coloring and add a torso of the butterfly.

ok ok, i will change the name, sorry :)
Thanks for the advice, i hope that i will improve someday.