• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeathKnight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I made an Wc2 Death Knight, a long, long time ago, on photoshop. Thought perhaps I could use it to make icons. So, here's one of the three, the death knight itself.

Keywords:
Death, DeathKnight, Snap, Whatever
Contents

BTNDeathKnight (Icon)

Reviews
09:07, 3rd May 2009 Paladon: It appears still very plain. Creativity: Quality: Status:-/5 -/10 Rejected until updated

M

09:07, 3rd May 2009
Paladon: It appears still very plain.

Creativity:
Quality:
-/5
-/10
Rejected until updated

Level 15
In the old days, when death knights didn't wield 20 feet long swords and enough armour to protect the American-Mexican border.

Very Ringwraithy, except that it's red. It looks good but id want to smooth the cape down a bit, it almost looks like curly hair.

Level 35
Honestly, it doesn't look so good as an icon, though the drawing is very well made. I recommend messing something with the cloak's shading (as said before) to improve quality, and maybe adding glow to the eyes.

Last edited:
Level 35
It screws up the quality because it displays the preview picture as a .jpg to save site space. It looks better in-game.

I think it's way better, though not yet perfection. I don't really like those two blobs on top of his face. I understand you can't really do much about it, since the biggest drawback is the lack of his face, taking a major part out of the icon.