• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNdagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
dagger icon
Contents

BTNdagger (Icon)

Reviews
14:38, 25th Sep 2009 Zombie.: Rather simple, not particularly creative and lacks proper details. I'd imagine it rather hard to fix. Try doing some proper contrast on the handle, a color scheme usage unrelated to the background, some more contrast...

M

14:38, 25th Sep 2009
Zombie.: Rather simple, not particularly creative and lacks proper details. I'd imagine it rather hard to fix. Try doing some proper contrast on the handle, a color scheme usage unrelated to the background, some more contrast, highlights and a lighter gray, metal-like scheme on the blade. Altogether, fix the shading and highlights, do something with the messy, random and low-quality background and don't forget to fix the DISBTN.

Rejected until updated.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
I don't like the background at all, but once again i suggest making either a glow or mist around the sword. And, also the shading seems too dark. You may wanna make the part that is suppose to be lighter a bit more lighter as it is a little dark at the moment. Also, the darkest part needs to be just a tad-bit less dark since its suppose to be a shadow instead of a main color or an object.